top of page

NSA Blowjobs

Public·2318 members

My hotest experience was when I lived upstairs from my neighbors who are a boyfriend and girlfriend and her and I always talk to explicitly about things and her boyfriend always seem like he was kind of reserved and embarrassed to hear about our sexual talk but nothing ever happened but then one weekend and his girlfriend went out of town and we went and had a couple drinks came home a little bit smoke and he was going to go to his house and do his thing I was going to stay at my house and do my thing but he asked he was watching the p*** on the TV and he says and what the hell and I said yeah that girl don't know what she's doing and this is a straight boy I never expected anything out of never even tried to hit on but all the sudden he whips it out of his pants and says oh yeah prove it and that was interesting as so never me and wanted to back down from a challenge I did and he was telling me in the process that he's you know with my girl I'm wanting done well he proceeded to shoot his first one in 30 seconds and by the time 30 minutes was over I had already got six phones out of them it was a hot night

About

NSA no strings attached blowjobs. Means cum over and give or...
bottom of page